Today is the Day!

Today is the Day!

Hello and Good Morning!

Today is Monday, May 22, 2017.  This is an exciting day for me because it’s the day that I am officially announcing my blog.  I have prayed  and asked God to show me when the time was right, and I believe that time is now.

I knew it was getting close because I’ve felt such an excitement in my spirit and over the past few weeks I’ve experienced a peace but at the same time felt a boldness rising up in me.  I’ve always been afraid of what people would think or wondered if anyone would even care, but not anymore! I mean, the tagline of my blog includes  the words ‘brave’ and  ‘bold’ so I have to be!

SO!  I prepared the cute graphic and have been waiting for the confirmation.  *I got it last night*

I was watching tv with Mike and I picked up my phone to check something.  As soon as I did, a Periscope notification popped up.  It was one of my favorite evangelists, Joe Dawson.  The title of the scope was, “New Season Starts Tomorrow“.  {{HELLO!!!}}  When I saw the title, I had to stop what I was doing and watch it.

He gave  an exciting Word from the Lord.  He said that God showed him that so many people are entering into a new season of life.  That they’ve had things stirring in their hearts for a long time and have been waiting for the right time to launch it, and that NOW is the time.  He even specifically mentioned  “publishing a blog”!  Needless to say, I took that as my confirmation!!  I am doing it!  I’m stepping out of the boat and am ready to do all that God has called me to do!

Like I said in my bio, I love Jesus, I love people and I love writing.  That’s how I know that this is part of my purpose.  I’m a firm believer that in most cases, our passion is directly linked to our purpose.  I want to share what God has done in my life, to encourage others in their walk with him and hope to inspire someone else to step out and ‘do it afraid’.  I believe that everything that has happened in my life leading up to this point has prepared me for this.

I hope you’ll join  me on this exciting adventure of chasing after the things of God!  We weren’t created to walk this journey alone.  We need friendship, community and a break from all the craziness of this world.  We need each other!  You have landed in a safe place where you will be loved and encouraged to realize your place in the Purpose and Plan of God.

One of my favorite passages of scripture is Psalm 139:13-18, that reads:

“For you formed my inward parts; you knitted me together in my mother’s womb.  I praise you, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made.  Wonderful are your works; my soul knows it very well.  My frame was not hidden from you, when I was being made in secret, intricately woven in the depths of the earth.  Your eyes saw my unformed substance; in your book were written, every one of them, the days that were formed for me, when as yet there was none of them.  How precious to me are your thoughts, O God!  How vast is the sum of them!  If I would count them, they are more than the sand.”

Is that beautiful or what?!  It’s talking about me, and it’s talking about YOU!  You were dreamed about before you where even formed!  You were chosen for a purpose and born at the perfect time so that God could use you in a way that only you can be used for his kingdom.  Everything about you was carefully planned.  Your uniqueness was his design.  He loves you so much and wants you to know him intimately.

If you are at least a tiny bit intrigued, I would love for you to stay.  Let’s do this together!  It won’t be easy, but it will be SO worth it!

Thank you for stopping by and for letting me share my excitement with you!  XOXOXO!  Please subscribe at the bottom of this page so you won’t miss any posts!  Talk to you, soon!

Sincerely/Humbled/Ecstatic/Stoked/

polly

36 Comments

1. Lauren McGowan
    May 22, 2017 / 1:40 pm

I’m ready to chase Jesus with you!

• May 22, 2017 / 11:03 pm

You are so, so special to me! I love you, lady!! Foreva!! Let’s do it!

2. Wendi
    May 22, 2017 / 2:04 pm

Yay!!! So excited for you!! And this just gave me confirmation on something have been trying to decide on!! Love you so much and am so proud of you!

• May 22, 2017 / 11:04 pm

Well hallelujah to that!! Woohoooooo! I love you, too and thank you! I’m SO excited!!

3. Linda McAdams
    May 22, 2017 / 2:17 pm

So proud of you sweet girl! Can’t wait to see you grow and bloom through your beautiful words with His love and light shining down on you!! I’ll be following you for sure! ❤

• May 22, 2017 / 11:05 pm

You’ve got me smiling from ear to ear! It’s all Him! Thank you so much for such sweet encouragement and support!!

4. Amber Roy
    May 22, 2017 / 2:38 pm

??? awesome!

• May 22, 2017 / 11:06 pm

THANK YOU!! I’m really excited and appreciate you reading and commenting!!

5. John Stewart
    May 22, 2017 / 2:39 pm

Love ❤️ it

• May 22, 2017 / 11:07 pm

Thank you, thank you! I’m really excited! Nervous, but very excited!!

6. Stephanie Guidry
    May 22, 2017 / 3:56 pm

I’m so excited for you. This world needs more positive and less negative and you always have such positive Godly insite that needs to be shared. You’re going to do great!?

• May 22, 2017 / 11:09 pm

I’m excited too!! My little heart is beating out of my chest! LOL! Thank you for your encouragement, I appreciate it so much!

7. Danny
    May 22, 2017 / 4:01 pm

Congrats Polly, you have come a long way chasing your dream. I am excited for you and know the Lord will use you to encourage despondent people and to mend broken hearts. God bless you

• May 22, 2017 / 11:11 pm

THANK YOU! I’m so proud that you approve! I couldn’t do it without Jesus! The Spirit downloads it and I just type it up 😉 I’m excited to see what the future holds! Thank you for always supporting me and especially for your prayers!

8. Sherri Bailey
    May 22, 2017 / 4:52 pm

Love this! Your great at this, I love your facebook post and I know the blog will be awesome!! You’re such an inspiration, let Jesus lead and guide you. I will be following you for sure! God bless you!

• May 22, 2017 / 11:14 pm

Sherri, thank you so much for taking the time to read and for the super sweet and encouraging words! I couldn’t do it without Him, HE is MY inspiration!! Thank you for loving and supporting me!

9. Julie yuchnewicz
    May 22, 2017 / 5:46 pm

So proud of you my friend, this is going to be an incredible journey as God blesses others through you, … my heart rejoices with you and I can’t wait for the blogs, God gives you amazing writings to reach the heart of others.. so thankful it’s finally time to get it out there, I know it will bless each and everyone that reads … God absolutely flows through you, covering you continuously in prayer. I love you my friend and so thank for what God is doing through you and I can speak for everyone that knows you and for the ones that will get to know you , what a blessing you are to us..God smiled on us!!

• May 22, 2017 / 11:18 pm

Thank you so much for everything, Julie! For your friendship, the countless prayers and for this sweet post!!!! I am humbled and honored to be able to work for/with the Lord and can’t wait to see what the future holds! You’re the best cheerleader 🙂

10. Darlene Loria
    May 22, 2017 / 6:42 pm

Love you and miss you, Polly!!!

• May 22, 2017 / 11:18 pm

Darlene!!! My goodness it’s been so long! I miss and love you, too! Please keep in touch!

11. Jenny Lane
    May 22, 2017 / 10:49 pm

Congratulations on your moving forward with your blog. Your graphics are pleasing to the eye–very important.
    You will have great expections, you will have let downs but! remain consistent and persistent. As your blog grows, people will. become dependent on it, as they look forward to your next posting. Your Mother would be very proud here on Earth–and Im sure she is now as she watches over you from Heaven. Xoxo
    Aunt Jenny

• May 22, 2017 / 11:25 pm

Thank you, Aunt Jenny for taking the time to look and read, that means so much! The layout took lots of tweaking but I’m happy with the way it turned out, and I’m glad you agree! You’re absolutely right, consistency is key!! I’m humbled and honored to be able to share God’s love with the world!! Ohhhhhh, Mom! Gosh I wish she was here to celebrate with us! It makes me sad but what a sweet thought that she is watching me from heaven. I love you!

12. Bonnie wheat
    May 23, 2017 / 1:42 am

I am so excited for you and looking forward to going on this journey with you !

• May 24, 2017 / 12:28 am

And I’m so excited to have you with me!!!!!! I love and miss you! <3
      Thank you for supporting me!

13. Michelle Carlton
    May 23, 2017 / 1:46 am

Congrats! Can’t wait to see what He has in store for you! Wishing you all the best!

• May 24, 2017 / 12:35 am

Thank you, Michelle!! I’m humbled and honored to serve and totally can’t wait to see, too! I appreciate your enthusiasm and encouragement, it really means a lot 🙂

14. Robin Harris
    May 23, 2017 / 10:29 am

Perfect timing, my friend! It’s so exciting watching you being used this way and hearing the excitement in your words. May God light your path and richly bless your steps! I love you!! ?

• May 25, 2017 / 3:35 pm

Sweet Robin, thank youuuu! Your love and support means so much to me! And I love you, more!

15. Terri
    May 23, 2017 / 12:40 pm

Congratulations ? I love reading everything you write! I pray for Gods blessings on you . Love you ?

• May 24, 2017 / 12:36 am

You are the absolute sweetest! You have a heart of gold and I’m so thankful we are friends! Check your phone, I text you back today around 3 🙂

16. Lindsay
    May 23, 2017 / 4:21 pm

Oh my goodness, you make my ❤️ So happy!

• May 23, 2017 / 8:27 pm

Lindsayyyyyy! I love you, girl!!! and I’m so glad!

17. Linda Hooper
    May 24, 2017 / 3:34 am

You have the gift that your mom had…..ministering and teaching the Word of God! How I’ve missed her teachings and friendship. I look forward to following your blog. Jesus is Lord!! Love you, hon.

• May 25, 2017 / 3:38 pm

That’s the absolute best compliment you could ever give me, thank you!! I miss her too and wish she was here to celebrate with me! Thank you for loving and supporting me, I love you too!

18. Pat Nelson
    May 24, 2017 / 5:20 am

I am sooooooooo excited about your ‘launching’ of The Warrior Bride. I am looking forward in reading your blogs and chasing after the things of God with you! Love you and so very proud of you.

• May 25, 2017 / 3:42 pm

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! I’m so blessed to have the support of so many amazing women!